One of the best ways to speed up your company apparel order is to know exactly what you're looking for. Now, obviously this might be impossible since you'll probably have questions about garment types, fabrics, methods of customization, among other things.
In hopes of helping you make the best decision when it comes to branded company clothing, EZ Corporate Clothing has created a list of the top eight questions to ask yourself before picking up the phone to place an order.
1. Who will be wearing the garment? Are these shirts solely for your employees, or will you use them for a giveaway or company picnic? Are your employees all men? All women? A mix of both genders?
2. Do your employees get dirty, hot, cold? If you work with food, you'll probably want a stain resistant garment. If you're outfitting people who work outside, you'll want breathable cotton for the summer, but something a bit warmer for the winter.
3. When do you need your order to arrive? Some customization processes take longer than others, and some garments take longer to arrive to our location from our various warehouses.
4. Will your employees wash these garments very frequently? If they do, it might be best to do with embroidery over screen printing.
5. How much are you looking to spend? We have something for every price range-- from the cheaper Gildan t-shirts to designer Lacoste polos.
6. What kind of artwork will you need? This is easiest if you already have a logo designed, but if you don't it might be helpful to have a favorite font picked out along with some image ideas.
7. Do you plan on needing more of these garments in the future? If you think you'll repeat an order, you might want to let us know. Certain brands change their color offerings from year to year, but our staff can usually tell if an item might be difficult to get in the future. Once you've answered these questions, you're ready to place your custom business clothing order. Check out our website, ezcorporateclothing.com, to browse all of our company clothing options, or give us call at 1-877-304-1899. -Michelle Giuseffi