Normally we talk about how improving your company uniforms can benefit your business on our blog, but here's something else we know a bit about: business blogging.
Those of us at EZ Corporate Clothing think business blogging is essential to a business' success in this digital age.
Here are ten important ways blogging can help your business.
1. Tell your story. Have an interesting story about how your company started? Share it!
2. Explain your Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s). Yes every good website has an FAQ section, but sometimes there isn't enough room to really flesh out an answer to a question.
3. Highlight your favorite products. Have some products that you think are really cool, but not a lot of people are buying them? Maybe it's a discovery issue.
4. Give your brand a personality. It's nice to know that there is a human behind a brand.
5. SEO. Blogging is a great way to show up more frequently in search engine results. Just make sure to use your keywords in your blogs!
6. Establish authority. Writing blogs shows that you really know what you're talking about.
7. More content to share on social. Are you struggling with thinking of things to tweet about? How about your latest blog post? Or an older post that's either currently relevant or evergreen content.
8. Create relationships with your customers. You'll see that people will start commenting. When they do, be sure to reply to get a conversation going. Customers who like your blog content will probably become frequent readers and they will feel as if they know you before ever even speaking to you.
9. It's free. Let me clarify: the platform is free. Sure, you'll have to pay someone to write the blog, but most blog posts don't take more than an hour or two.
10. Businesses that blog have 55% more website visitors. According to this HubSpot survey, you probably should have started blogging yesterday.
Does your company have a blog? What are your top reasons for blogging? Let us know in the comments below!