26 July, 2013
Branded apparel can have a big impact on any type of business. Any time your business logo and name are put out into the world, you have a powerful marketing opportunity. Put the business name and logo onto apparel and you immediately increase brand awareness. So, consider these benefits of branded clothing:
1. It Unites Your Team, and Keeps Everyone Looking Uniform
Provide employees with branded apparel as a way to tie the team together. Matching shirts give everyone a sense of unity. Whether the company is actually participating in a team sport as a company or it’s just creating a more united front, the use of carefully branded apparel will give everyone something in common.
Branded apparel also gives everyone a consistent look. Allowing employees to wear their own clothing to work may result in an atmosphere that’s not very cohesive. But when customers come to the office or store, matching apparel on the employees will make those employees a lot easier to identify.
2. It Inspires Interest in Your Company
So take the time to design eye-catching apparel and the pieces you give out will create an air of interest around town where your company is concerned. Use a catchy phrase or interesting design that will have others asking questions and wondering what the company is all about.
3. It Creates a Distinct Corporate Culture
- Corporate apparel establishes an automatic dress code that is both professional and comfortable. Because employees see corporate apparel as a more casual wardrobe option, they generally report higher satisfaction and morale after a switch to corporate apparel. Polos or button down shirts create a more professional air. Tee shirts are casual and fun. Baseball caps are handy when employees work outside. Use the right apparel to give employees the proper look.
- Employees who wear corporate apparel generally identify more strongly with their company’s values, mission, and goals. They also feel more accountable for upholding those principles, and are more likely to strive to represent the company well. This dedication often results in definitively better customer service.
4. It Inspires Loyalty, and Gives Loyal Customers a Way to Share
About EZ Corporate Clothing
Since 1989, EZ Corporate Clothing has been one of America's largest, full-service corporate clothing suppliers, offering a variety of men's and women's custom screen-printed and embroidered corporate apparel, along with other specialty promotional items, gifts, and merchandise to choose from. Our specialty includes custom screen-printing and logo embroidery on corporate hats, jackets, hoodies, crewneck sweatshirts, polo shirts, tees, and other corporate clothing items for mens, womens, and youth which can be purchased individually and in clothing package specials.